Welcome to East Village Afternoon... enjoy your pop.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Good, the Bad and the Stupid

.
Twitters of the Day
.
Russell Brand - 1.17.10 - Just spilled some chocolate raisins in my cat litter tray. I'm still eating them- they're delicious. One tasted of tuna and cat-angst.
.
. . .
.
Sarah Silverman - 1.23.10 - Liberals, in general, are more progressive and open minded, whereas conservatives tend to be more closed minded and faggotish.
. .
.
.
Bill Maher - 1.23.10 - NY having Pep rallies for Jets I still root for Jets and all NY teams but if ur going to a pep rally after hi school check ur house for lead.

.
.
And from the less gifted side of town...
.
Britney Spears - 12.5.09 - My daddy got me a Blizz Berry machine for my birthday. Best frozen yogurt I've tried and now I can have it all the time! -Brit




Paris Hilton - 1.24.10 - At an after hours party at some house, so much fun!

.

Heidi Montag - 1.20.10 - note to anyone who gets a nose job, take off you tape in the shower after it is wet!

No comments:

LinkWithin